Eldiron Creator is a cross platform creator for classic RPG games.
- Create single-player or multi-player experiences.
- Games run on any desktop, device or browser.
- A sophisticated behavior node system makes it easy to implement any kind of game logic for areas, characters or systems (crafting, magic etc).
- Nodes are backed by a full-featured scripting language.
Eldiron Creator UI Features
- Eldiron comes with a variety of tile-maps for your RPG, however you can of course add your own. Currently Eldiron supports square time-maps only.
- In the tile editor you can assign a role for each tile (like Environment, Road etc.) as well as tags and other meta information.
- In the region editor you can create in-game regions like dungeons or cities.
- Regions support up to 4 layers of tile transparency.
- Create areas inside a game region and associate behavior nodes to, for example, open doors, spawn monsters or lay traps.
- Create screen regions which display game regions or game and character status.
- Create characters and define their behaviors via the behavior node system.
- Debug character behavior in real-time via visual node updates.
- Implement magic, combat, crafting or any other system in the systems editor.
- Systems can be called from any character which makes it easy to implement basic game mechanics.
- A specialized node view for in-game items, their stats and effects (TODO).
- A specialized node view for the overall game mechanics. .
For more detailed information please reference the Eldiron Book.